todays sign of the HipHop apocolypse...

my man Corance posted this on mySpace... i figured i'd share it with ya'll (shaking my head in disbelief...)

I don't know how wide spread this is, but:I was walking through Big T [one of the Dallas Swap-meet style boot-leg-o-ramas...]the other day and saw some of the stores were selling bullet proof vests. I guess this is so you can be like Fiddy. However, on closer inspection, I noticed the vest had a warning label: "This garment does not guard against gunfire."

Uh-huh. A fake-ass vest. I'm waiting for someone to be strolling through the hood rockin' a vest with a warning label on it. So if someone rolls up and puts two in your vest, that mess will go right through; all 5 layers of rayon!

now that's ignorant!

1 comment:

-Michael said...

I'm rolling on this one

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here