John Jennings colored my BLACK SQUID drawing







Hey fam,


In case you didn't peep my Daily Sketch with the BLACK SQUID yet, he's a brand new character created by that dude John Jennings (Black Hand Mojo, Black Comix, Kindred, Black Kirby).

I did this drawing of the Black Squid on Friday.

Like + Comment on Instagram

I finished the drawing, sent it to John, sent you the email, and went to bed late Friday night.

When I woke up Saturday morning, I posted it on Instagram, where John saw it (before getting the message I sent him).

He posted this full color joint on Facebook and Instagram the same day.
Like + Comment on Instagram

Dope right? 

I have a good feeling that John and I will wind up collaborating on a comicbook project or two in 2020.  Maybe it'll be The Black Squid?

We'll see...

If you want me to draw one or more of your characters, fam, always feel free to reach out and we'll figure out how to make it happen!


Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

more stuff to click on


No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here