We got $14 tees available on Teepublic (FOR A LIMITED TIME)!








Check this out!


I opened a new store on TEEPUBLIC, to try them out, since they're offering $14 TEES.

Right now I have four images on TEEPUBLIC:


All shirts are available in multiple styles and colors, so click the link to see what's available!

If you buy a shirt with my art, send me a pic wearing it for a special free gift!

Anyways, that's it for now.  I gotta go draw some more stuff for money.

As usual, thanks for reading, fam, and feel free to reach out if you need anything, feel like chatting, or have any questions.


Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

more stuff to click on

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here