Well, fam, Christmas Card Shopping Has Begun




 

Hey fam,

Man... The Halloween candy isn't even all gone yet, and I'm already getting bombarded with Christmas music and made-for-teevee movies.

The good news is, people have started buying my Christmas Cards!  Well, one person did.

This is what they bought:
Buy the 10 Pack Now!
I'm not the most festive person in the world, but I'm not mad about it that other people are.  This was my first Christmas card.  When I used to do shows, this card was very popular.  Single cards are still selling on Cafe Press, as well as packs of ten and twenty
Buy Stuff With This Image!
I also made gangster snow man cards (available in blue and in red, cause I ain't trippin').  Like Ya Better Watch Out, Be Cool is available as single cards, and packs of ten and twenty on Cafe Press.
Daily L.O.V.E.
"The Glamorous Life" by Sheila E
I almost threw in a Christmas song for the Daily L.O.V.E. today to fit with the cards, but I decided I am not gonna do that to either of us.  So rock wit this Sheila E. classic.

Like many of my favorite 80's jawns, The Glamorous Life was written by Prince.
I'm truly grateful for my clients and customers. If you are already doing your Christmas shopping, Cafe Press and Teepublic are probably the most cost-effective ways to get stuff with my art.  
Well, I gotta get back to work, so that's all for now, fam.   Thanks again for reading! 
If you wanna chat, need artwork, or if there's anything I can do for you, let me know!
 
Peace,
-Samax ("some AX")
spread the word!
Share
Tweet
Forward
Copyright © 2020 SamaxAmen.com, All rights reserved.
You're getting this email because you signed up for the Samax Amen Newsletter (or maybe a friend forwarded it to you, you lucky dog!) so you could know when I dropped new stuff!

Our mailing address is:
SamaxAmen.com
1516 n 6th st
WACO, TX 76707

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here