New Homeboy Sandman Video


"I don't really struggle with impatience
I aint' even payin' enough attention for gettin' upset
I will not be getting all stressed. I'm exempt
Doesn't make sense. Sleep when I'm dead.  
Said what I meant Can I get an AMEN?"
-Homeboy Sandman


 

Hey fam,

 
Everybody knows I love Homeboy Sandman.
I love that he remains pretty unpredictable, even after being a fan for years.  Check out this new video for his single Conjugal Visit to the Prison of the Mind
Anyways, I didn't make a proper GhettoManga Weekly Digest this week, but I figured you would still want to see this Homeboy Sandman joint.  Click Here for more Homeboy Sandman.
( s u b s c r i b e )
This message brought to you by:
DJ FUSION of The Fusebox Radio Broadcast + The Futon Dun
 
ALIAS CHARLIUS is a parody comic strip that I've been working on that will see its print debut soon in GhettoManga Magazine.

THIS is the one panel teaser that started it all!!  Currently available on teeshirts and other printed stuff in my Teepublic shop.
ADD AN INCOME STREAM TO YOUR ART BIZ
I took Melanie Greenwood's Printable Art Selling Machine course, and if you're an artist who wants to add an easy way to make money to your business, I think you'll love this course!

Melanie teaches from experience and shows you step by step how to digitize your art and upload it for sale online.

The cool thing is that when selling printable art, you never have to print or ship it!

Your customer will download it themselves!
Hello passive income!
CLICK THE BUTTON to check it out!
Check It Out!
Wanna be a GhettoManga sponsor?
Let's talk.
 
Well, I gotta get back to work fam, but thanks again for reading! 

Have a great weekend!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen
Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like FREELANCER LIFE, Herman HeedChampion of Children, and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius DavidsonSpontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.
GhettoManga.com
comicshiphopnewsartculture
spread the word!

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here