Hey fam, you want 12 stickers for $25?


S T I C K E R S

 

Hey fam,

 
I'm still recovering from Fan Expo Dallas, so while I catch up on client work and sleep, I thought you might be interested in some STICKERS!
OFFER 1- Get 12 Stickers for $25 (includes shipping) in the GhettoManga Store!  Easy peasy! 
12 Stickers - $25
OR Offer #2
Join SLAPS - my Sticker Addicts Club - and receive 4 stickers a month for just $10/month!
SLAPS- Sticker Addicts Club $10/Month
 
Thanks again for reading! 

Have a great week!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen
 
spread the word!

1 comment:

WRITER said...

Read free manga scans The Beginning After The End , manga raw, manga,

manhwa, manhua, comic, comics, comic reader and webtoon online is updated daily. Read manga Asura Scans Raw and we provide

fastest update...

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here