BizMarkie's comin' to Dallas

yeah, so i'm one o' them OLD SCHOOL heads...


so, what's news to me?
"the original B.I.Z.M.A.R.K.I. with a E." is gonna be at Minc in Dallas, march 24th... just two short days after my Born day... NICE!

that intel came courtesy of my homegrrl in tha know ms. Alta (trust me, she knows about every event in Dallas worth goin' to, and she knows her ol' school hip hop... reckanize!!! ), so i'm gonna hafta be there!

BIZ comes from that era when YOU weren't QUITE into hip hop yet, but trust me, it was much, much LIVER back then. you need to come learn the game, suckaz...
anways, that's all for now... i will be revisting this with more as the date gets closer.

holla.

samax.
www.ghettoManga.com

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here