Better two and a half weeks late than never?






Hey fam,


I've been sending out comic strips and doing art for clients and not sharing my sketchbook drawings, thinking "I'll noodle on this a little more and send it tomorrow..." for two and half weeks!

So (even though I still don't feel like it's really "done") here's the Baby New Year I started on the 1st:


Baby New Year 2020 (Great Expectations) ©2020 Samax Amen
Signed 11x17 Print (LIMITED!) $27

I drew Baby New Year with assorted Pitt Artist Pens.

The characters around the happy baby represent characters that you will see in my comics work this year, including my original characters Noose, Dare, The Gryphon, and Saint Diablo.

I also want to finish the short story Run, Alonzo Run, starring Jay Kelly's "guardian orisha" The Brother on the top left.

You might see some political comics too, since it's an election year (AND an impeachment year).  That's the Prez in the upper right.

If you want me to draw something for you, always feel free to reach out and we'll figure out how to make it happen!


Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

more stuff to click on

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here