SUPERHERU Returns for #BlackHistoryMonth


In March of 2019, I collaborated on the creation of SuperHeru, the brainchild of Californian writer J.R. LeMar.  I was pleased when he came back in the Fall and commissioned me for a couple episodes of a SuperHeru comic strip.  

If you missed the first one, CLICK HERE to check it out


Hey fam,


It's BLACK HISTORY MONTH again, and this year I want to make my contribution to Black History by putting new comics in your inbox as much as I can!

Fortunately, my client J.R. LeMar dropped a new SuperHeru strip (with art by me) on MyComicStripClub.com, so we got you covered for day one... 

Read more of JR's comics!

Not a bad way to kick off Black History Month...

If you have ideas that you would like to make into comic strips, I would love to help you.  Feel free to respond to this message and we'll  figure out what it will take to make that happen.


Now I have to get back to work.  Thanks for reading, fam!

Here's to a great month!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

more stuff to click on

Share

Tweet

Pin

+1

Forward

Samax Amen on LinkedIn

Samax Amen on Facebook

Samax Amen on Instagram

Copyright © 2020 SamaxAmen.com, All rights reserved.
You're getting this email because you signed up for the Samax Amen Newsletter (or maybe a friend forwarded it to you, you lucky dog!) so you could know when I dropped new stuff!

Our mailing address is:
SamaxAmen.com
1516 n 6th st
WACO, TX 76707

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here