This looks like a job for SUPERHERU









J.R. LeMar decided to ring in the New Year by springing a new comic strip on his website MyComicStripClub.com :

The long-awaited debut of SUPERHERU


I'm so excited to be able to share this strip with you!  I drew this a while ago, but I wanted to wait until J.R. had a chance to debut it first.

Like + Comment on Instagram

Make sure you let J.R. know you like SUPERHERU! I'm working on the next one, so stay tuned for that. 

Not a bad way to start out 2020...

If you have ideas that you would like to make into comic strips, I would love to help you.  Feel free to respond to this message and we'll  figure out what it will take to make that happen.


Now I have to get back to work.  Thanks for reading, fam!

Here's to a great 2020!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

more stuff to click on


No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here