Misty Knight is on her way to Tennessee!


After a few weeks hanging in the Janette Kennedy Gallery, my Misty Knight painting is on her way (via FedEx) to her new home in Tennessee with my Twitter fam @DwainIBe, who bought the piece this weekend. While I'm glad Misty has found a happy home in the Volunteer State, it means she won't get to hang in the the shows I have coming up in the Spring.
So I got a little bit more painting to do... but that's a win-win!                                                                                                                                 

have a good one!
-samax.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous piece Samax! What medium was it done in? Congrats, it's always great when artwork is purchased and finds showcase in a new home! :)

Samax said...

Thanks JNESS! It's acrylic on a 16 x 20 canvas.

I couldn't be happier to sell this. It's my first fan art painting. I have a big show in May, so I'm definitely gonna do more painting!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here