GhettoManga Funnies- STORMY: No She DIDN'T! by Samax Amen

 Y'all already know we at GhettoManga can't STAND Donald Trump...You probably also know the Stormy Daniels interview dropped this weekend, so our social meteors are leaving all kinds of impact craters in the President's face. I hadn't watched the interview myself, but I drew a sketch in my big book this morning about it anyways. Response to the sketch was energetic, so I cleaned it up to make a proper black and white political cartoon...

click to enlarge!

I had attached the interview in my email, but when I went to check it for this post, the interview was gone.  So the moral of the story is SUBSCRIBE TO DAILY SKETCHES, AND READ THE EMAILS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, FAM!

Ahem...

Anyways, I might color this later.  I dunno.  I gotta get back to drawing for money, but feel free to let me know your thoughts, bitch about Trump, or try to explain Trump voter logic to me by email, in the comments below, or on your favorite social meteors.

IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THIS ARTWORK that is fine with me.  Tag @GhettoManga and/or @SamaxAmen and/or link back to this post.

If you're looking for content like this for print or web, reach out.

Peace,
"some AX"

Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad here, right now: $0

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here