[Throwback Thursday] Spidey V. Mysterio by Samax Amen





Happy Thursday, fam!


I was looking through my archives and found this old Spidey drawing...

Spidey V. Mysterio by Samax Amen
Ballpoint pen on copy paper (2004) 

I drew Spidey V. Mysterio way back in 2004, when I was working in the Xerox Supplies call center in Lewisville, Texas.

8r2960 was a part number , probably for toner, or some other copy machine consumable.  I drew all over my notes while I took calls for supplies from small businesses, organizations, and individuals with copy machines.

I still love drawing with cheap ballpoint pens, despite the random blobs of ink and inability to hide mistakes. 

Maybe I love them because of those things.

If you LOVE Spidey V. Mysterio, you should buy a copy of my book Spontaneous.

This 62 page perfect-bound paperback has tons sketches, character designs, a 10 page freestyle comic, and it also contains a pilot of my magazine GhettoManga.

By 2008, I had already self-published a few comics with the mighty Ghostwerks crew, but Spontaneous is the first book I published all by myself!

If you want to check it out, click the blue button below, and I'll order a copy from the printer just for you for just $25 (includes domestic shipping).

What the heck?!? For an extra Alexander Hamilton, I'll personalize it with a ballpoint pen sketch for old time's sake!


*(If you're a VIP member, I will personalize your copy for free if you order today).
Order the Book!
Get a SIGNED Copy!

(yes, the Spidey V. Mysterio sketch is in the book)

READY TO UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP?

fam, I really appreciate you for letting me invade your inbox everyday with my art and rambling!

If you wanna take it up a notch or two, you should upgrade your AMENsiders Membership to the VIP Level!

VIP Membership gives you

  1. Exclusive access to my secret Members-Only AMENsiders VIP Facebook group!
  2. Live Q & A's, where you can ask me anything you want! Advice about art, marketing, my opinion about your favorite rapper's mixtape, or whatever.  Let's make it interesting!
  3. Behind-the-scenes updates on projects in progress, that I don't even show to the email subscribers. 
  4. Exclusive discounts on my Products and Services- a lot of subscribers keep asking when I am putting this or that on sale.  I don't do sales that often, but when I do, VIPs get the sales first. ALL my sales are limited, so if the VIPs snap up all the spots (which they often do), the sale's over.

VIP Memberships start at $10/month.  Cancel at any time.

In fact, if you upgrade today at the $25/month level or higher, I will send you a copy of Spontaneous, just because!  
 

Need help with anything else, fam? 

I'm here for you...

Email me or get at me on Facebook Messenger if you need me.

You could also click here to set up a free* phone or video call, and we can chop it up.

Thanks again for reading,  fam.

Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen
www.GhettoManga.com
*PS- Real talk: My time ain't gonna be free forever,fam.  Get in where you fit in... 

This email is brought to you by:

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here