The SHOCKING TRUE STORY of TYPHOON CAT GHOST!


Prepare yourself to be whisked away to the far east for this brief tale of a possibly supernatural  encounter that I immortalized as this non-physical cat drawing...
 

Hey fam,

I try not to worry, but I've recently become concerned about David and Amanda, some friends I know that live in Hong Kong. 

Here's a pic of Amanda rocking my Infinite Gems Tee.


If the American news media can be believed, the Chinese government has been acting more and more oppressive to the people of Hong Kong, and I'm concerned that it might get dangerous for my friends.

After a live video I did in my Fan Club group, I checked in on Amanda's Facebook page. She took a picture of a fogged image that looked like a cat on her sliding door window.  Also, a typhoon was coming. 

So I drew this.

I Am Typhoon Cat Ghost (Die Cut Sticker)
©2021+ Samax Amen.

David and Amanda are super-smart people, so I'm sure they have their eyes on the sociopolitical situation in Hong Kong. 

So I'll try not to worry so much.  I can't promise not to draw about it, though.
That's it for now. 

Let me know if I can help you with anything!
Thanks again for reading
, and enjoy the rest of your weekend, fam!
-"some AX"
LIKE GREETING CARDS + POST CARDS?
Get MONTHLY CARDS + MORE For
Just $10/MONTH!
From now on, AMENsiders VIP members will get at least one Monthly Greeting Card or Post Card with my art in their mail box every month! 

I'm not talm'bout cheesy business promos, either!

I'm talking about cool personalized greeting cards and postcards with my art on 'em! Greetings, birthday cards, holiday cards, and whatever excuses I can think of to send you a small piece of collectible artwork. 

I am SUPER excited to be taking this step!  Let me know if you have questions!
JOIN NOW $10/MONTH


No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here