i'm Busy March 6th, so don't even ask...


the new trailer for Watchmen...
in theatres March 6th, 2009.
based on the greatest comic ever made: Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons. Watchmen certainly has its critics, but frankly they are wrong. it is on the level of any literary masterpiece, and Watchmen, along with Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, made it harder to make a truly classic superhero comic and cast a shadow over the industry that creative people are still living under more than 20 years later. you probably wanna get that before the movie comes out... but maybe that's just the geek in me talkin'...
uno.
gM

2 comments:

B_Steelo said...

Ok for one, I will say this: apparently comic shops can't hold on to these damn trades. That's a trip to me.

And if they ever drop a Dark Knight Returns movie, man it damn well better be right.

David said...

This movie has me re-reading Watchmen -- such a well-crafted story. I need to work on my Alan Moore beard.

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here