New Art- "BBWW2017" by Samax Amen

BBWW2017 is a drawing I was commissioned to do for Rick Evans of Last Call Comics, who wanted another plus size Wonder Woman drawing...

 A little backstory...
I met Rick on BBWW: The Big Beautiful Wonder Woman Blog, where we were both repeat contributors, and we became fast friends, and eventual collaborators.  Both Rick and I were known for drawing our beefy Amazons with a straight face.  There's nothing funny or ironic about the way I draw her.  I like to draw women of all shapes and sizes, and I expect a warrior woman might carry extra heft.  
Anyways, Rick recently commissioned me to do another BBWW piece for his personal collection, and I was more than happy to oblige.


Anyways, I drew this piece with a Pitt brush pen on cardstock.  I think I am gonna color it in photoshop and make stickers or a prints or something.
If you want me to draw something like this for you, CLICK HERE.


Have great day!
-samax

Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

Big Shane said...

Check yo email, fam... I might got some work for you!

Samax said...

Cool! Will do!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here