You ASKED for it: The Dragon vs The Villain in Color

 

Hey fam,

When I discovered the song In The Streets by Busta Rhymes and MF DOOM last spring, I drew a picture of the two rappers to celebrate my enjoyment of the track.  I also told myself I would color the image, but didn't get to it until now.
                                      
The classics never get old, so I'm not too late.  If I'm late, it's only fashionably so, right?
I currently have this image available on Tee Shirts and other print items on Teepublic. 

Teepublic offers items with new images at up to 30% OFF for the first 72 hours after upload.  
MORE COLORS AVAILABLE
ON SALE (up to 30% OFF) for a LIMITED TIME!!
My Teepublic store also has my designs on hoodies, sweatshirts, long-sleeve teescoffee mugs, laptop cases, pillows, totes, stickers, pins, magnets, wall art/posters, and more!
If you don't see the color or style you want, let me know, okay fam?

If you take a pic with your awesome new whatever and send it to me, I'll hook you up with a FREE gift!

Thanks again for reading! 

Peace,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

P.S.-- Until the end of the year, I'm donating 10% of my revenue to the Innocence Project, a nonprofit that helps get innocent people out of prison.  I am also supporting Direct Relief, a nonprofit that supplies personal protective equipment to medical professionals fighting COVID 19.

So your purchase will help fight for Health and Justice.
My Top Sellers on Teepublic:
PRISON IS SLAVERY  ©2020+ Samax Amen
Love's Gonna Getcha ©2020+ Samax Amen
May Your Feet Take You... © 2020+ Samax Amen
Thinking of You (AMEN) © 2020+ Samax Amen
Be Responsible: Wear Your Mask © 2020+ Samax Amen
The Struggle is Everywhere © 2020+ Samax Amen
Stop Predicting a Future You Don't Want © 2020+ Samax Amen
It's Her © 2020+ Samax Amen
spread the word!

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here