Don't Become The Thing You Hate The Most.


 

Hey fam,

In the nineties I was reading lots of superhero comics that were critiques of the genre.  That is, the characters often existed as an example of what not to do. 

My first attempt at this was the creation of the anti-hero Agent Orange.
I tried to turn the typical superhero origin on it's head, where the tragic origin leads the hero to hate superheroes instead of fighting crime.
So this is my first time mentioning the Super Human Affairs Commission, the Super Human Control Act, or the Costumed Terrorism Act.  All my characters are effected by these laws, which require every super-powered person or costumed crime fighter to get a license to use their special skills and technology. 

Of course, most of them don't, so they are regarded as criminals by the state.  Agent Orange hates super heroes, so he happily stalks and captures these "unlicensed combatants" where ever he finds them.

He finds, however, that he isn't much better at limiting collateral damage than the heroes are.  So part of his internal struggle is that in his quest to punish superheroes for the death of his wife, he is in danger of becoming worse than they are.
Got Photoshop? Get the PSD Template!
Wanna buy a copy of the blank template I made so you can make bios like this for your characters?   Just click the button below to download the Photoshop Document.  I also included a link to a blank google doc where you can type it out before entering it into your PSD (if that's how you roll).
I Want the Bio Template! $5
This drawing of Agent Orange is available on Tee Shirts and other print items on Teepublic. 

Teepublic offers items with new images at up to 30% OFF for the first 72 hours after upload.  

My Teepublic store also has my designs on hoodiessweatshirtslong-sleeve teescoffee mugslaptop casespillowstotesstickerspins, magnetswall art/posters, and more!


 
Got any questions, fam?  Wanna chat about this (or something else)?  Respond to this message, or CLICK HERE to schedule a phone or video chat.

I am busy, but I have time for you.
Hope you enjoyed the bio, fam!
I gotta get back to work now!

Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen
PS- At least 10% of money I receive is donated to the Innocence Project to help free wrongly-convicted people from prison and to further fight injustice.  Thanks!
Upgrade to AMENsiders VIP membership today for more background on Agent Orange! Already a member? 
Check this out!
I love you, bye bye!
spread the word!

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here