Pessimist Prime Teeshirts (and other printed stuff)



 

Hey fam,

I created this image Pessimist Prime last year for one of my clients who gave it as a gift. I also made it available as a limited edition sticker.

Now I'm making it available as tee shirts and other printed items for my fans.
POSTERS  by Samax Amen
The classic Transformers cartoon is one of my favorites of all time!  I draw Optimus in my sketchbook all the time, so I was excited to get this commission, and to offer this design on Teepublic.
POSTERS  by Samax Amen
I currently have this image available on Tee Shirts and other print items on Teepublic. 

Teepublic offers items with new images at up to 30% OFF for the first 72 hours after upload.  
TEE SHIRTS by Samax Amen
MORE COLORS AVAILABLE
ON SALE (up to 30% OFF) for a LIMITED TIME!!
My Teepublic store also has my designs on hoodies, sweatshirts, long-sleeve teescoffee mugs, laptop cases, pillows, totes, stickers, pins, magnets, wall art/posters, and more!
If you don't see the color or style you want, let me know, okay fam?

If you take a pic with your awesome new whatever and send it to me, I'll hook you up with a FREE gift!

Thanks again for reading! 

Peace,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen
My Top Sellers on Teepublic:
PRISON IS SLAVERY  ©2020+ Samax Amen
Love's Gonna Getcha ©2020+ Samax Amen
May Your Feet Take You... © 2020+ Samax Amen
Thinking of You (AMEN) © 2020+ Samax Amen
Be Responsible: Wear Your Mask © 2020+ Samax Amen
The Struggle is Everywhere © 2020+ Samax Amen
Stop Predicting a Future You Don't Want © 2020+ Samax Amen
It's Her © 2020+ Samax Amen
spread the word!

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here