Coming #FreeComicBookDay2014 @EdPiskor's "Hip Hop Family Tree Two-In-One" from @Fantagraphics!


Let us pray:
Dear Jesus and co:

I know your will is not for me to control and all that, but if you are planning on coming back anytime soon, I humbly suggest you wait until after Free Comic Book Day of next year. I'm sure you already knew, but I just found out Ed Piskor's Hip Hop Family Tree Two-In-One comes out next May and  even poor dudes like me will be able to cop it, because it will be FREE! 
I don't need to remind you that this means it's a FREE comic chronicling the origins and growth of hip hop, drawn by your child, the mighty Ed Piskor (and published by the fine folks at Fantagraphics). I also know that despite what preachers keep telling me, you love hip hop AND comics LORD, so this is a no-brainer... I know in my heart you want to bless the world with the wonderful combo of hip hop and comics just as much as even more than I do, so I know you'll come through for me on this one. 
Thanks for listening... 
Amen.
-samax.  

2 comments:

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

Hahaha, I'll be looking for this one too-gotta teach the babies!

samax amen said...

EXACTLY!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here