New SAMURAI JACK comic? Um... Yes, please!

In stores now: Samurai Jack #1 (((airhorn)))









How many emcees must get smacked, before somebody learn don't fuck wit Jack? So anyways, everybody knows that I loved the bomb ass Cartoon Network show Samurai Jack, so obviously I'M happy that Samura Jack #1 is came out in comic shops today, ushering in a new era of time-lost badassery. This new series is written by Jim Zub (Skullkickers) with beautiful art by SamJack character designer Andy Suriano. Aku best ta watch his back, yo...
Anyways, I gotta get back to work but while you're in a Cartoon Cartoon state of mind, click here to check the sketch of Grim (of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy fame) I posted on my art blog earlier...  
peace,
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here