Check out a whole bunch of dope tattoo art by Wes "MrWes" Holland!

I ran across this awesome pixelated Mario tattoo on DeviantArt, and looked into the artist, Wes Holland.  He hasn't posted anything new on DA for a minute, but I am a junior detective and shit, so here's a bunch of his tattoos that I found, and some updated contact info below...


I think I made up my mind to post this when I saw this Medusa. Wes is good at technique and execution, but I also love his whimsical imagination and crafty combination of contemporary culture and classic symbols.  This Medusa puts that strength in the foreground. 
 His portraiture is great as well, as we see in this Janelle Monet joint.  I don't think this one, or this incredible Zombie Michael Jackson (which I would have LOVED to include in Undead Celebrities)








Now THAT'S some Bushido...
 This samurai piece (which I'm calling Bushido) is probably my favorite piece of his that I saw.  SO dope...




Anyways, there's more new shit by Wes Holland on his Instagram page, and he can be reached on his gmail or call Ink and dagger in Roswell, GA at 770.518.4073 to book a consultation/appointment. 


Have great day!
-samax

Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here