Some DOPE Cage + Fist cover arts by Eric Canete, @SanfordGreene, @MingDoyle, and more...

 Newsarama editor Chris Arrant posted an awesome interview with David Walker and Sanford Greene, the dynamic duo behind Cage & Fist (everyone else calls it Powerman & Iron Fist, but I think Cage & Fist sounds better... plus, I'm stubborn and shit). 
The article was accompanied by art for what I assume are covers for the upcoming Harlem Burns story arc. The article didn't credit the artists, but I bet that one up top is Eric Canete. [confirmed via Twitter]

 Yeah, this one's Sanford.  GEEZ look at that SICK ASS Mr. Fish redesign! Gaaaaagh! I already told y'all before I feel about that Black Mariah redesign (♥), and as an old Spidey fan... BLACK CAT: FUCK YEAH!  In the interview, Walker and Greene drop jewels about the way they are developing past Marvel U villains into a rogues gallery for Heroes for Hire.
 This one's Ming Doyle I think.
 This one's Greene, I think (somebody correct me if I'm wrong)...
 Kaare Andrews, maybe? Again, feel free to correct me.
This one's definitely Greene.  If not, they ripped Greene's version of Luke Cage.  Anyways, just click here to read that interview, and come talk to me about it, okay?  I'll update this post with corrections of who drew what.
 
-samax

Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here