Brandon Graham covers Elephantmen #43

 Peep the wraparound cover Brandon Graham did for Elephantmen #43. SPOILER ALERT! Nah, just kidding, I don't know anything about the issue... I just snatched this off'a Facebook...


I've read Elephantmen only sporadically, but have found it to be a cool book. It's one of those comics that's kind of intimidating, like watching a stray episode of Lost, and concluding that I'm not ready to give this the commitment it would take to really enjoy it. Still, on a lite week, there's something about a random issue of Elephantmen that's hard to resist. It's all post-genetic science-fiction and politics... But also hot chicks and Hippo detectives. I will get all the way into it eventually... Anyways, here's a preview from issue #42, which is out now.






 
I got nothing to add.
 holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here