How Street Angel Saved Christmas

If you have endured more than your fair share of holiday mishaps, you deserve this Street Angel Christmas Special in your life.  




After having my daughter hang out with me for a week, I encountered something on Christmas Eve that threatened to ruin my mood.  I did the deep-breathing and all that, and I moved past it.  And as if to reward me for my self-mastery, the universe (by way of Jim Rugg) blessed me with the Street Angel Christmas Special. Here's a preview:





Real quick:  This panel exemplifies everything I love about Street Angel.  Wilkesborough is a hopeless ghetto, overrun with ninjas, who commit crimes of all sorts.  Of course they are trying to rob Santa.  Of course.  CLICK HERE to read the rest of the  Street Angel Christmas Special on Jim Rugg's Patreon page.

This comic was everything I needed.  I've been a fan of this comic for a long time.  


Street Angel is Jesse Sanchez... "the invincible, skateboarding, kung-fuing, pre-teen vigilantress..." the only hope for "the poor, the weak and the nice," battling against "hate, greed and nepotism" in Wilkesborough, the worst part of Angel City, a town that makes Gotham City look like Pleasantville.


Like I said, I love Street Angel.  When I joined Patreon, one of the first artists I sought out to support with a monthly micropayment was Street Angel creator Jim Rugg.  CLICK HERE to kick in with your monthly support of Street Angel.

Happy Holla Days!
"some AX" 

Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here