SOLD OUT

 

Hey fam,

I am both happy and a little sad to report that I have sold out of my limited edition sticker BBWW.  I drew this image as a commission for a long-time fan and fellow artist, and then printed it as my first limited-edition sticker in 2018.
The only way to get this sticker now is to buy one of the SLAPS Inaugural Sticker Packs from the GhettoManga store, or to join SLAP ADDICTS Sticker Club.
Get the SLAPS Sticker Pack $15
So that's all for now, fam.   Thanks again to EVERYONE who bought this sticker! 

I love selling stuff with my art on it, so selling these stickers with this weird little drawing has been so fun! 
Stay tuned for more sticker news! 
Peace,
-Samax ("some AX")
**P.S. - Remember: 10% of your purchase will be donated to the Innocence Project to help get wrongfully-convicted people out of prison. 

I also support Direct Relief, a nonprofit that makes personal protective equipment for medical professionals fighting COVID19.
spread the word!
Share
Tweet
Forward
Copyright © 2020 SamaxAmen.com, 

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here