I colored this old sketch on Sunday.


 

Hey fam,

This sketch below is the kind of thing I draw when I am bored, depressed, or otherwise feeling some kinda way.

It has no inherent meaning, but feel free to invest meaning of your own...
AMEN (Fat Cupid) © 2020+ Samax Amen
Long-time Daily Sketch subscribers may remember this drawing. 

Now that I think about it, I was feeling really heavy (physically and emotionally) when I drew it.

As is my custom, I drew this to express my desire for buoyancy and elevation. 

I colored it on Sunday before taking a nap.
AMEN (Fat Cupid)  © 2020+ Samax Amen
SIGNED 11x14 Poster
Adobe Photoshop
Click the button below to order a signed 11x14 print for $27 (includes domestic shipping) while supplies last. 

Orders made by noon will go into the mail today.

The rest will go out on Thursday or Friday.
Send me this print! $27
This is also available on Tee Shirts and other print items on Teepublic. 

Teepublic offers items with new images at up to 30% OFF for the first 72 hours after upload.  
MORE COLORS AVAILABLE
ON SALE (up to 30% OFF) for a LIMITED TIME!!
My Teepublic store also has my designs on coffee mugs, laptop cases, pillows, totes, stickers, pins, magnets, and more!
If you buy something with my art from Teepublic, let me know, okay fam?

Here's a picture one of my customers tagged me in on Facebook. 

This is Shea, wearing a navy blue ladies' v-neck with the AMEN (Thinking of You) design!

If you take a pic holding or wearing your awesome new whatever and send it to me (or tag @SamaxAmen on Facebook or Instagram), I'll hook you up with a FREE gift!
Anyways, thanks again for reading, fam.
Have a great week!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

P.S.-- Remember, 10% of your purchase price will be donated to the Innocence Project, a nonprofit that helps get innocent people out of prison.  I am also supporting Direct Relief, a nonprofit that supplies personal protective equipment to medical professionals fighting COVID 19.

So your purchase will help fight for Health and Justice.
My Top Sellers on Teepublic:
FISH ©2020+ Samax Amen
PRISON IS SLAVERY  ©2020+ Samax Amen
Love's Gonna Getcha ©2020+ Samax Amen
May Your Feet Take You... © 2020+ Samax Amen
Thinking of You (AMEN) © 2020+ Samax Amen
spread the word!
Copyright © 2020 SamaxAmen.com, All rights reserved. 

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here