If you could relive any day from your life...

I was scrolling the timeline Wednesday morning and one of my friends (don't remember who) posted this question:
 

If you could relive any day from your life, what would it be?

I didn't answer at the time, but the question kept bouncing around in my head like a ninja.

The happiest day of my life is no contest. That's September 9, 2008.  The day that my daughter was born.
But I wouldn't wanna relive it, 'cause we spent the whole day in a hospital. Yuck.

So the ninja kept bouncing.
Finally, an answer emerged:

Father's Day (Daddy Loves Marley) ©2020+ Samax Amen
 
Father's Day. 2011.
I took my family to CeCe's Pizza. I was on top of the world.

Marley born-on date is the best day ever, but Father's Day 2011 comes in second.  Marley was 2 and a half years old.  That was a really fun time to be a dad.  Cartoons, making messes, and eating were her whole life. 

Daddy's little girl.

I was getting paid to work on an animation team.  Drawing people, places, and things for educational cartoon shorts (like this one, which I also wrote).  Making more money than I had ever made before, doing what I was most qualified to do.

Of course, I wouldn't have to work that day.  It was a Sunday.

I wouldn't mind repeating that day over and over.
Download "Father's Day (Daddy Loves Marley)" $5
My Mom Turned 71!
Mama's Boy ©2020+ Samax Amen

Speaking of the never ending loop of parenting, my mom turned 71 on Thursday!  Feel free to leave a birthday greeting on this Facebook post, since she celebrates all week.

Wish my Mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I just finished a couple commissions this week, so if you need some custom art, you can CLICK HERE to email me, or click here to hit me on messenger to see if I can be of any help.

If I'm not able to help, I'm sure I can refer you to someone who can!

Thanks for reading, fam!

Peace,
-Samax ("some AX")

*PS- Remember: 10% of ALL the money I make goes to the Innocence Project (a nonprofit that fights injustice by getting the wrongly convicted out of prison), and I also support Direct Relief (a nonprofit that provides Personal Protective Equipment to medical professionals fighting Covid19).

So any money you spend with me will help fight for Freedom and Health!
THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Share
Tweet
Forward
Copyright © 2020+ SamaxAmen.com, All rights reserved.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here