CWR interviews BREAKING BAD's Charles Baker, plus Black Milk, Homeboy Sandman, and more!

Our friends from the other side of the pond interviewed Charles "Skinny Pete" Baker of Breaking Bad (and a gang of dope hip hop guests) on this week's episode of the Conspiracy Worldwide Radio Friday Night Live Show. Plus, as is their custom, Mista Montana and Menace supply hours of fresh hip hop music for your speaker.

part one

part two

I haven't listened to this yet, but I'll play it while I work and come back and add commentary after I take it in. I'm pretty sure Baker isn't gonna drop any spoilers in the interview, so it should be safe for those waiting to watch the Breaking Bad finale.

later...
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here