Awesome Webcomic- SISTER CLAIRE by @Yamino

Holy crap! I was screwing around on DeviantArt when I came across this cartoony action nun comic Sister Claire about a young orphan nun whose monochrome world explodes with color when... well, just look at this preview!














This preview gives only the merest of hints at how awesome this comic is destined to become! Case in point: Here is the drawing of a character called Sister Jackson that I ran into on DeviantArt that lured me into the rabbit hole that is SisterClaire.com...
I've only read four of the nine chapters, but I LOVE what I have read so far! I can't wait to get familiar with the diverse characters Yamino has introduced so far (like Sister Jackson here). If you enjoyed the preview, click here to jump into the next page, with my recommendation!
have a great day!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here