Conspiracy Worldwide Radio interviews Maseo of De La Soul, Kweli, Homeboy Sandman, Slum Village and more!

Nothing better for late night drawing session than sitting down with a new episode of Conspiracy Worldwide Radio! Our friends across the pond Montana and Menace interview Maseo of De La Soul, Talib Kweli, Homeboy Sandman, Slum Village and more about their new joints, upcoming projects and current events. Plus more dope hip hop music than we can recommend attempting to shake a stick at... 


I noticed new tracks by Jedi Mind Tricks (I know I heard Vinnie Paz...) and Das Efx, and that was before the first interview with the mighty Homeboy Sandman about his new joint Kool Herc: Fertile Crescent and how he and it fits into the contemporary culture.
Love hearing the new music, seeing as I don't even bother to tune into MTV, BET, or corporate radio.

Yo, I'm probably gonna come back and update this post to comment more on the show, but I got a gang of work to do right now. I don't wanna make you wait, so go ahead and stream or download this loaded show right now, and feel free to comment, share, tweet or whatever. Conspiracy Worldwide Radio is my favorite hip hop podcast anywhere, in case you're on the fence about checking for it, so do what you gotta.
Later...
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here