The REAL cause of Michael Jackson's death REVEALED!!!


So I pretty much wasted spent the whole morning scrolling through strips on the Marcel Comics Facebook page yesterday and ran across this gem. Y'all know I love Michael Jackson (r.i.p. Mike), but this shit had me DYING! Not literally, of course... 
 
[SIDE NOTE] Michael fans should definitely cop the Undead Celebrities issue of GhettoManga Quarterly Magazine, which includes a 5-page Thriller story by Howard Russell. I think I have successfully convinced him to do another one... but higher sales on this one would not hurt. Click here for a digital copy, which is only $2!
 

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here