PREVIEW- The Fall of the House of Usher #1 by Edgar Allan Poe and Richard Corben

 Call me crazy, but I love Richard Corben. His comicbook illustrations exude an almost surreal quality with their slightly off balance construction and convincing texture. I was excited to hear that Corben was adapting Edgar Allan Poe's The Fall of the House of Usher as a two part miniseries. Peep some preview pages below...







I'm digging this, of course. Here's the naked cover to issue two, since you're here already:
 
So yeah... I want it. Alas, chances are I will not have any money when The Fall of the House of Usher hits shelves on May 15th, but anything could happen, right?
we shall see!
-samax.  
ghettoManga.com

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here