PREVIEW- Deadpool #9 (featuring DOPE art by our friend @MikeHawthorne!)

As if the Art Adams cover wasn't enough, my dude Mike "Kal El Guapo" Hawthorne smashed the interior art on Deadpool #9. Peep the 5-page preview below...






Man, this shit looks DOPE! My ongoing war on poverty has disqualified me from purchasing Deadpool, but judging from this preview, I've been freaking missing out! Besides the writing, which intrigues me, Mike's art is insane! I love his depiction of Wade's new BFF, Agent Preston, but Mike has always had my number with the ladies. Great work, Mike!
Anyways, since you probably have a real job, drop by your comic shop and cop Deadpool #9 on April 8th.



-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here