I GOTTA HAVE IT--> "PROOF: Endangered" #3

you all know I loves me some PROOF, and that I already bought the first two issues of the new story arc Endangered, so it goes without saying that I will pull together a pile o' pennies to cop #3.






In case you're new around here, this preview doesn't show the comic's star secret agent John Prufrock, the world's best-dressed sasquatch, but focuses on his partner Ginger, who shows here that she ain't just a pretty face... If you're new to PROOF, you can get a sense what the comic's about in my older posts about it, or just dive into the deep end and buy Goatsucker, the first PROOF trade paperback collection.
holla!
samax.

www.ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

corance said...

Proof is the truth! It and Chew are among the best independent comics out there.

Samax said...

yeah, I really enjoy them both!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here