Start the day off w/ODDISEE & co.

I first heard of Oddisee in 2010 when one of my Twitter peoples put me on... All-around nice hip hop cat... here's A Year In which features all the songs he was on (rhymes and/or beats) in 2010
I like the feel of what son does behind the boards. The mix of other emcees (some I already knew, some I didn't) makes it a good record to put on while chilling out, and rewind like 'who was that? What he say?'
Oddisee can rhyme himself too, lest ye forget. This joint got lots of fire for those who didn't know.
Have a nice day...

holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here