#BlackFriday is #PhoenixJonesFriday at GhettoManga!

Okay, I just decided... I'm offering prints of this Phoenix Jones piece I made! Get Dark Phoenix Jones FREE with a subscription to GhettoManga Quarterly or just $7 a la carte!




Phoenix Jones Friday




I will sign and number the prints, which will be limited to 100 copies. All of us here at GhettoManga are big fans of the recently unmasked masked crimefighter from the Rain City Superhero crew. To read more about Phoenix and the superhero movement, click here. If you already have a GhettoManga Quarterly subscription, email me today for a special subscribers-only offer!

holla!

-samax. 

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here