"Poisonous is my arrow. When you swing your blade, you're gonna hit my shadow..." -Vast Aire

HOLY CRAP! My dude 8 posted this track Sirius Star f/Vast Aire by The Quantum (Bill Cosmiq and Salvador) on the 808 Crate blog and I been bumping it all day!

Ya'll know I cuts for Vast Aire, and Bill Cosmiq gets props for producing the Can Ox comeback record, so yeah. This song is dope. It's from The Quantum's 2014 EP Paragon. Good stuff if you miss turn of the century underground New York hip hop. By the way, the pic above is called Sirius, and it's by Ace Gallagher. I swiped it off Deviant Art, so to check for more of Ace's work click here.

peace...
-samax.
 

People actually pay Samax Amen to draw stuff. No really! Whenever possible, he makes it awesome. 


comics. hiphop. news. art. culture
Album art by GhettoManga

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here