Have y'all been reading X-Factor? This preview of #7 looks fabulous!

 I have to be honest and say I haven't read or even looked at X-factor since it was relaunched. I'm not sure what exactly drew me to check out this preview. Okay, it had a girl with dreadlocks on the cover! I ADMIT IT! Girls with dreads on the cover are irresistible. PLUS, pink. Lots of pink on the cover. Anybody writing this down? Anyways, check out this preview. It's good or something...






Peter David is one of my favorite writers of all time. Just his work on previous incarnations of X-factor could have earned him that spot, and that just scrapes the surface of his resume. But the art by Carmine Di Giandomenico and colors by Lee Loughridge are KILLING me here. Very immaculate stuff. Lorna Dane (Polaris if you're nasty) has never looked more fashionable. And the aforementioned dreadlocked girl has "a star is born" all over her. And yes, it appears Peter David has woven quite a tangled web of intrigue while I've been sleeping. Danger is chilling. Quicksilver's chilling. What more can I say? 
 
I totally want to check this book out. Anyone who's been reading X-factor, feel free to chime in with your feedback. The pink, dreaded perfection of X-factor #7 arrives in stores May 7th.
peace...
-samax.
 

Samax Amen draws people, places and things for fun and profit. Whenever possible, he makes it awesome. He really wishes he had more opportunities to add pink to his work.


comics. hiphop. news. art. culture
Album art by GhettoManga

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here