Help DOOM break Innocent prisoners outta jail


Want this drawing of MF DOOM? Cop it AND help fight injustice!




Hey fam,


My birthday month is underway, so if you've been around a while, you know I like to invite everyone to join my fan club around my birthday.

Instead of waiting until the week of my birthday to ask for support telethon style, but I'm doing it a little different this year.

But I'm getting ahead of myself...

Let's look at today's Daily Sketch.

I did this drawing of everyone's favorite masked rapping supervillain, MF DOOM in my Big Black Sketchbook yesterday.  I drew it with Crayola markers, then I polished it up with Photoshop.

If you're not familiar with DOOM, here's the video for one of my favorite songs off Madvillainy, his venerated collaborative album with Californian emcee/producer Madlib.
Madvillain (MF DOOM & Madlib)
Song: Rhinestone Cowboy
Album: Madvillainy
Video from Stones Throw 101 DVD

Anyways, if you want an 11x14 print of this DOOM drawing, just click the button below and cop it!
DOOM 11x14 Print $40

Or, click the button to join my Fan Club AMENsiders at the $25/month level, and I'll send you a copy of this signed print with some more exclusive goodies, and another similarly dope package every month.
Join AMENsiders $25/Month

Every purchase helps fight injustice!

This year, I am donating 10% of my revenue each month to the Innocence Project*, a nonprofit that works to exonerate innocent people through DNA testing and reform the criminal justice system to prevent injustice.

I know it might sound corny, but my hope is that together, we can help give wrongly-convicted people their lives back.


As always, fam, I wanna thank you again for reading! 

Have a great weekend!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen
*PS- My goal for March is to raise at least $500 for the Innocence Project before my birthday, March 22nd!

UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP

spread the word!


No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here