Ventilators and Death Rates






Peace,


Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

I don't have a four panel strip for you today.  Here's a quick one-panel to get your week started!


In other news, I'm kind of excited, because I sent my Batman sticker design to the printer this morning!

Sales of the sticker will benefit Direct Relief, a nonprofit that helps provide Personal Protective Equipment to health workers responding to Caronavirus.

In the U.S., Direct Relief provides protective masks – along with exam gloves and isolation gowns – to health care organizations in areas with confirmed COVID-19 cases (which is increasingly, all areas).


Batman: Rise to the Occasion by Samax Amen

So for every one of these 3 x 4 inch Batman: Rise to the Occasion Vinyl Stickers I sell, I will donate $1 to Direct Relief.  That's 20% of the $5 purchase price (which includes domestic shipping)!
Buy A Sticker!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has ordered so far!

I have a very close friend who is a nurse working at a very well-funded hospital in Houston. They are already experiencing a shortage of protective gear, so I'm just trying to do my small part to help.

Meanwhile, I also have lots of client work to do too.

What about you, fam?

If you need anything, let me know.

Click here to schedule a time here, and I'll call you.

Let's have a great week!
-Samax


be safe out there . . .

If you enjoyed this, please share!


No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here