#BavuTube- Strange Fruit Project "Take It Slow"

Hope your day's going well... Here's some YouTubery: Take It Slow by Strange Fruit Project featuring the mighty Bavu Blakes. From their 2007 record The Lost Documents.


I don't have The Lost Documents Volume 1 yet, but I obviously need to cop it! I'm a big fan of Strange Fruit Project, and since S-1 (the dude on the right) is busy getting his 9th Wonder on (with beats on Kanye's last one, among others), I don't know when I will get another unadulterated dose of SFP. Since I'm one of the dinosaurs who actually likes CDs, I'll check local stores first... if that doesn't work (it is a 2007 album, after all) I'll hafta hit up Amazon.To get more Strange Fruit Project in your life click here. Of course, there's more BavuTubery available, too... just click here.
holla!
samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here