start the day off Right w/Bavu Blakes

I found a couple new songs from the mighty Bavu Blakes last night...



yup. Bavu gets his "grown & sexy" on in the "spit at 'er" track May I and the "cheaper to keep 'er" track CSI, making full use of the baritone broadcast drawl. As most of my readers know, I'm a HUGE Bavu Blakes fan who has had the pleasure of having my art on his merch (see above)...
Like the best r&b songwriters, Bavu manages to simultaneously idealize and be realistic about romance, love, and marriage. I'm sure the Garland Globetrotter will be in Casual City (Austin, TX) for SXSW, so if you're gonna be there, look for him and get your hands on the Spring 2011 Collection... and tell him you know the artist who supplied the art... It might not get you a discount, but it couldn't hurt!
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here