PREVIEW- Old City Blues by Giannis Milonogiannis

 I was really pleased to hear that Giannis Milonogiannis' awesome manga-ish webcomic Old City Blues is being published in graphic novel format by Archaia!

Here's the Sales Pitch:
The year is 2048. Southeastern Europe. Built on the ruins of the country once known as Greece, New Athens is a city crawling with life—low-life, that is. From mech smugglers and drug dealers, to corrupt politicians and all-too-powerful corporations, the city is at the mercy of high-tech criminals. And it’s up to Solano, Thermidor, and the rest of the New Athens Special Police to keep the city in order. When the cybernetically augmented founder of a tech corporation called Hayashi is found murdered, it seems to be just another case of cyborg persecution. But Hayashi Corporation’s strange response to the incident raises suspicion in Solano and the Special Police. The mystery they unravel will lead them straight into the wasteland of the Old City.







I can't wait to get my hands on this baby! I still intend to buy his sketchbook Scribbles that he dropped in 2010 too. I just started a new job last week, so I should actually be able to start buying more comics again! I can hardly contain my excitement...

holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here