PREVIEW- Spider Island: CLOAK & DAGGER #1 (of 3)

I haven't really been paying attention enough to know the context of the new Spider Island: Cloak & Dagger mini, but I always loved the characters, so I was pleased to snatch these pages off ye olde internets to share with you. Peep...




I love how series artist Emma Rios keeps it loose and almost painterly, but still manages to make it detailed... A unique take on Cloak & Dagger that still feels right to long-time heads like me. Anyways, Spider Island: Cloak & Dagger #1 (of a 3 issue series) is written by Nick Spencer, and will arrive in stores August 24th.
holla!

-samax. 

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here