Start the Day off Right w/ Profound & SMP

"I'm LOVIN' my life, while you n*ggas are born losers/
When I perform, people will swarm like Storm Troopers..."
-Profound

My boy Markus (aka DJ Nature) gave me a mixtape with this song on it, and I usedta bump the crap out of it! I lost that joint when I wrecked my Neon a few years ago, and no matter how much I looked, I couldn't find this joker anywhere... now through the mighty and wonderful power of Google, here it is! From what I can tell, it was off the album Session 2 by Chicago-based DJ/Producer duo Single Minded Pros and features dope rapping by underground legend Profound.
have a nice day!

-samax. 

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here