PREVIEW- "Glory #31" by Joe Katinge and Ross Campbell

I love Ross Campbell, but how do you follow this cover by Nate Bellegarde? This preview from Glory #31 is gonna give it a try...

Here's the Sales pitch:

"WAR TORN," Part One
The entire first year of Joe Keatinge and Ross Campbell's GLORY saga has been leading to this: Glory vs. Silverfall. PLUS: a special flashback sequence illustrated by Ulises Farinas finally revealing why Glory was near death when Riley found her.





Henry has his priorities in order. I totes respect that. Anyways, Glory was my favorite monthly comic of 2012. I don't buy a lot of monthlies, but I love Glory long time. 
If you buy monthlies, what was your favorite this year?
  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here