breathe deep w/Napoleon Da Legend & Raekwon

Peep this new joint Napoleonic Language I got in my email from my favorite new emcee of 2011, Napoleon Da Legend. Plus, I got his single Oxygen f/ Raekwon repping the mighty Wu-Tang Clan...

As someone who gets tired of hearing people complain about the lack of quality lyrics in pop rap (as if that's a new development), I can't stop recommending this dude. Obviously, Raekwon agrees with me. He was happy to jump on a track with Napoleon, who he said reminds him of himself earlier in his career.

Anyways, if you like these tracks, their both available free on NDL's bandcamp page.

holla!

-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here