Sir Charles was hilarious on SNL!

Okay, so I accidentally watched Saturday Night Live while I was drawing last night... Charles Barkley was on, and a lot of  it was surprisingly hilarious...


After a painful-yet-forgettable monologue, the show made good use of Charles's Southern drawl and his willingness to make fun of himself, his friends and pretty much everyone else. My favorite segment was the White People Problems sketch, a mock news magazine/interview show that made fun of yuppies and their little picadillos.

This Inside the NBA on TNT skit was funny too. Theeennn Kelly Clarkson came on and I willed up the strength to change the channel. So that's all I can tell you.

holla!
-samax

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here