#nowWatching "Full Throttle" by Castor Pollux (prod. by Rice Master Yen)

I got a message today from German producer Rice Master Yen linking to this video for Full Throttle by Castor Pollux. I always enjoy the Rice Master's beats, so I checked it out...
I couldn't put my finger on it, but this quick little song really endeared me to Castor Pollux. As a largely nondescript brother who happens to be a damn good cartoonist, I love the idea of rappers you couldn't pick out of a lineup. Anyways, I checked out his bandcamp page and really enjoyed Family and Music, a collection of songs he made with J. Dankworth.

 Nice. Click here to get more Castor Pollux in your life.
Have a nice day!
-samax.   

Samax Amen has been mixing his comics with hip hop since the late eighties. One of his goals is to draw at least fourteen nerdcore-themed hip hop album covers in 2014. Click here if you wanna get down with that... 

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here